|Baby took possession of Vegeta's body to become stronger. He perfectly masters his power.|
|ID #||133||Mini Sprite|
|Classification||Tuffle Fighter||Height||5' 11"|
|Catch Rate||45||Wild Exp per Lvl||21.4|
|Held Items||None||Max Experience||600,000|
|Evolves from||V6–: Fusion of Baby and Majin Vegeta at the Fusion Machine (30,000 Zeni)|
|Evolves into||V5–: Golden Ape Baby using Moon Stone|
Parry: Prevents critical hits.
|Location(s)||National Scouter Required: Only obtainable through fusion.|
This form is known as Strongest Form 2 Baby Vegeta.
|Attribute||Base Stat||EV Yield|
Baby Vegeta can evolve further to Golden Ape Baby (Moon Stone).
The following forms for Baby aren't available in the game:
- Infant Baby
- Adult Baby
- SSJ Baby Vegeta
- Strongest Form 1 Baby Vegeta
The only move Baby Vegeta has in common with Baby is Revenge Ball, and the levels are different (45 vs. 35).
It's best to evolve Baby Vegeta after Lvl 50 so Golden Ape Baby retains Big Bang and Revenge Ball from him.
|5||Power Up||30||-||-||Raises ATTACK (+1 stage)|
|25||Wrath||20||100||90||Auto-used for 2-3 turns, then user becomes Confused (50% chance of 40 Pow recoil dmg (no type) for 1–4 attacks)|
- New Fusion Capability: Baby + Majin Vegeta → Baby Vegeta (special fusion)
- Evolution Capability Removed: Baby Vegeta no longer evolves by levelling up Baby
- New Move: Dragon Rush (35)
- New Evolution: Golden Ape Baby (Moon Stone)
- Fighter was added to the game.