|This dark creature is the invention of Dr. Myu. His ki is negative.|
|ID #||123||Height||4' 07"|
|Species||Tuffle Fighter||Weight||70.5 lbs.|
|Evolves into||V2–V5: Baby Vegeta (Lvl 40) — Discontinued Evolution|
V6–: Baby Vegeta when fused with Majin Vegeta at Roshi Island Lab's Fusion Machine (30,000 Zeni)
Limber: Prevents paralysis.
Five Island @ Lost Cave (Lvl 44/48)
Six Island @ Pattern Bush (Lvl 43)
Six Island @ Altering Cave (Lvl 42-50)
This form is also known as Teen Baby.
Base Stats Edit
Sp. Atk: 80
Sp. Def: 70
Between Versions 2 and 5, Baby could evolve as such:
In Version 6, this was changed to:
The following forms for Baby aren't available in the game:
- Infant Baby
- Adult Baby
- Base Baby Vegeta
- SSJ Baby Vegeta
- Strongest Form 1 Baby Vegeta
Moves Learned Edit
The only move Baby has in common with Baby Vegeta is Revenge Ball, and the levels are different (35 vs. 45).
|5||Shield||15||-||-||Raises SP. DEF sharply|
|20||Dash Attack||10||100||75||Hits before foe|
Update History Edit
- Evolution Capability Removed: Baby can no longer evolve to Baby Vegeta.
- New Fusion Capability: Baby + Majin Vegeta = Baby Vegeta.
- New Evolution Added: Baby Vegeta → Golden Ape Baby using a Moon Stone.
- New Evolution Added: Baby Vegeta (40)